I’m at home (in Östersund, Sweden) doing the following:
- Meditating. At least 10 minutes every day. I recently hit 90+ days in a row which is my longest streak ever. I highly recommend Headspace if you’re interested in mindfulness meditation.
- Writing in my journal. Mostly to get very specific on what I want to accomplish every day. I then send my list of MIT:s (Most Important Tasks) to my accountability coach Niklas and get to work. This has been very effective so far.
- Reading. Which in reality means mostly listening to audiobooks. To learn more about what I’m “reading,” check out my Goodreads profile.
- Writing at least 1,000 words. This has helped me put 17 new articles in the Selfication archives this year.
- Coaching. 300+ clients served so far. I’d love to work with you, too.
- Writing my Bachelor’s thesis on how your beliefs about stress affect how much stress you experience. If this sounds interesting, check out Kelly McGonigal’s brilliant TED talk on how to make stress your friend.
- Running my business. Tons of stuff to learn but I’m getting better every day.
- Working out. Strength training four times a week.
When my priorities change, I’ll rewrite this page. The last update was on April 29th, 2016.