My name is Patrik, and I’m the creator of Selfication.com.
If you’re looking to close the gap between who you are, and who you want to be, you are in the right place!
And to do that, I’ve written tons of articles on how to feel great and perform at your very best.
If you’re new to my site (and you likely wouldn’t be on this page if you weren’t), I suggest you follow the steps below:
1. Get My Popular Book on Willpower for FREE
Enter your email below and I’ll send you my scientifically-backed book on powerful and practical ways to strengthen your willpower so that you can beat procrastination and make massive progress on your biggest goals.
Here’s a quick rundown of what you will learn in this book:
- Why self-control is so important.
- How willpower works like a muscle.
- Why you should manage your energy, not your time.
- The physiology of self-control.
- Five cornerstone habits of willpower.
- Five hard-hitting tactics to increase your willpower.
- … And much more.
Enter your email below to grab your copy:
Don’t see a sign-up form? Let me know and I’ll help you out.
After you’ve signed up, you’ll get notified every time a new article goes live here on Selfication. Plus, you’ll also get access to several other bonus resources only available to Selfication members.
2. Check Out My Most Popular Articles
With so many articles to choose from, it can be hard to know where to begin. I suggest you start by checking out the five most popular articles I’ve written:
- This is How to Do the Things You Don’t Want to Do
- This is the 1 Thing Successful People Do Differently
- 48 Tiny Habits That Will Make You Awesome
- This is How to Get Better At What You Do, Every Single Day
- This is the Best Way to Easily Improve Your Life, Backed by Research
3. Browse the Archives
Want even more to read? You can find every article I’ve ever published, sorted by category, below:
- Goal Setting
- Mental Toughness
- Peak Performance
- Personal Productivity
PS. I love connecting with readers so if you have a question, some feedback, or just want to say hi, send me a message. 🙂